2. The information you provide to us when using this website will be collected for the purpose of processing requests for brochures. This data will only be used by PWS Distributors Limited of Station Road, Aycliffe Business Park, Newton Aycliffe, Co. Durham, DL6 6XJ, UK.
3. The type of information we will collect about you includes your name, address and e-mail address.
4. As advertisers we may make use of Google Adwords location targeting. Visitors from a location-targeted Adwords campaign may see a customized version of the site promoting a local 1909 retailer. We do not associate any personally-identifiable information with cookies. We do not associate or use targeting information with any personally-identifiable information collected from the ad or its landing page. We do not send Google precise location information without obtaining people's consent. We do not share any personally-identifiable information with Google.
5. Any information that we collect about you is stored electronically on our database. It may also be printed and stored in our filing system. Personal details collected for the purpose of processing requests for brochures are only retained for one week. After this, all personal information is deleted.
6. We will keep your personal information confidential except to the extent that we are compelled to disclose it by law (for example where fraud or other crime is involved) or to comply with an instruction of a regulatory body of competent jurisdiction.
7. To comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 we adhere to strict technical and organisational security procedures. The personal information that we hold will be held securely to ensure no unauthorised disclosure or access takes place. If you have any questions regarding our data security, please do not hesitate to contact our Webmaster at 1909kitchens.co.uk.
8. We do not plan to have ongoing communication with the customer. The only communication will be via the site i.e. requesting a brochure that is covered by the privacy statement as is and opportunity to agree or disagree. This will come on the screen before the brochure request form. Should you wish to obtain a copy of the personal data that we hold on you, please write to us at the address given in paragraph 2. We will notify you of any sum you must pay in order to get your data.
9. If you believe that the information we hold about you is inaccurate or if you wish us to cease processing your data for any particular purpose or purposes, write to us at the address found in paragraph 2.